An icon representing the specialty Fitness Coach Fitness Coach

gems
size
Medium
build
Obese
player
Ali

Samhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipPride - LesbianAll Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1
How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! UnderachieverBy the skin of my teethOverachieverSnake EyesCritical Fail!
12-26-2020, 11:59 AM
Ophie shook head, smearing her muzzle against the fluff of Mortis' chest. She'd been eyeing it from afar for quite some time but hadn't yet worked up the nerve to climb it just yet. Sometimes she felt a little silly, if there was something she wanted to do why didn't she just go ahead and do it? That's what her siblings did. But Ophie sometimes-quite often actually- felt as though something was holding her back, like an invisible tether that yanked her back to earth every time she tried to soar. Mortis with his big and pretty wings didn't seem to have that problem though, she was really dang jealous, not that she held it against him. It just meant she had to do more and be better, right? Surely.

"Nope!"  She admitted, pulling away to paw at the bark that lined the tree trunk. Her claws left little scritch marks in their wake, like little needles compared to Mortis' scythe like nails. "I don't...know where to go from here. I can't reach."

And to prove her point she reared up on her hind legs and attempted to swat at the branch above, though she didn't hold that pose for long. she didn't wanna run the risk of losing her balance again. Falling was scary stuff. And then she paused, as though suddenly remembering something. She trusted Mortis but...it was a risk she couldn't let slide by.

"You won't tell mum I'm here, will you?"
[Image: dfvjeij-a0c9c8b5-ce61-4d86-9a8a-51fb4374...Rpnlgn_8zs]