Azalea

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
09-23-2013, 09:42 AM

"I've had eight siblings, do your worst." Her ears jumped at this and she wasn't sure how to react. Azalea would not want that many though she did have half that number currently. Gael and Soleon. Guinevere and Solaine.

"You're right. It's for the living. But it is short, so you have to live as much as you possibly can in the time you're given, no matter how insignificant something may seem. My mother always said if all she could do was stop one heart from breaking, or ease one life's aching, or cool one pain, or help one fainting robin up to his nest again, she would not live in vain. I always thought that was really something." She smiled now, her tone a bit chiding, "That is what I said, but rather in the cup half full sort of way."

"When you leave for good though and travel beyond the point of no return, it's a whole new lesson. You can never truly fly if some part of you is always bound." A single ear went side ways and she nodded, considering his words. "Yes, that is true also." She moved toward him, her eyes once more flicking up and down the front of him. When she halted her approach , little more than a foot sat between their noses, though his had much more height than hers.

She tipped her head back to look at the golden eyes wolf, "You're rather like my brother, though he is more properly put together." Azalea blinked at him, "I have four siblings. Gael, who you look much like in build, Soleon, who I haven't seen since we were pups, and then my two little sister, Guinevere and Solaine. You would fit right into my family, with your name and coloration. You could be my father's son." It was idle banter really but she was clearly thoughtful when she spoke.