size
Small
build
Light
player
Res

Samhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3
12-26-2020, 03:58 PM
Bowen's little tail continued to wag as Haiku said he didn't need a reward. "Well thank you anyway." She was still excited, but was now calming down considerably. The big boy was happy that she was alright and Bowen warmed inside. Her pale cheeks became slightly flushed and her lashes lowered. A strange feeling went through her and she didn't know how to describe it, but it was nice.

As the conversation shifted to the bird who hopped down and moved towards Bowen. Prose was her name and boy was she friendly! Bowen hunkered down onto her belly so she could look the raven in the eye. "Hello, Prose! You're a very pretty bird." She smiled at the feathered lady before looking back up to Haiku. "I'm not sure where I'll find one, but I sure hope I do." It would be nice to have a friend that stayed with her. Someone to hunt treasure with and to talk to.

Still laying on her pale little belly, Bo looked up to Haiku. "So what are you going to do now, Haiku?" Now that he'd saved the day, he didn't need to stick around, but he surely could. She wouldn't mind that one bit. It was nice to make new friends.
[Image: gSBkYSG.gif]Bowen Arrow Carpathius [Image: 2cnsALh.png]