gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
KatG6

TeacherIsland HopperSamhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipSocialiteBest Buds
HomebodyWinnerAll Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?!
VengeanceOverachieverOoh La LaWealthyMammoth HunterFestival Organizer
ExplorerIce Bridge ExplorerBeeventLegendaryWordySnake Eyes
Double MasterHalloween 2020 - Witches HutGold Medal 2020Valentines 2020Dream WeaverVolcano
Critical Hit!Christmas 2019Trick 2019Costume Contest 2019Promptober 2019
12-26-2020, 05:10 PM
Venom didn’t expect Chimera to step in, nor would she have asked him had she not felt like she was forced. This really was all her fault. Getting stuck in the mud without her companion, getting her leg broken so she couldn’t even get out of the swamp now. How had she ever made it back the day it happened? The young Empress grit her teeth as the mountain lion bobbed its head lightly, looking for an easy opening, but it was obviously distracted by her half brother’s deep rumbling voice.

Her dark ears were swiveled towards him, but her eyes were glued to the puma’s body. She couldn’t afford to give him anymore than that, not when her life hung in the balance like it did. Venom should have called for help, but by this point she had waited much too long. If she didn’t get out of this on her own, or with Chi’s help, there wasn’t anyone to save her. Poison was already on his way back to try and fetch Hattori or someone, but that would take time.

”Hmm.” He really had to contemplate if he was going to save his sister or not. Not that she had done much to claim that tie. If anything she’d always looked down on her bastard siblings. Worse than bastards, they were inbred. How Klein and Abraxas ever came together she still couldn’t understand, but there was a lot of history that she would rather forget.

”I apologize.” She tried to put her duty to the Empire first, and she hadn’t been able to control a facet, much like another sibling. Venom had little faith in her blood anymore. ”I’m sorry for giving Siren away without asking what she wanted. I’m sorry that I couldn’t step back and bargain better with you.” He was unpredictable to say the least, and at the time she’d thought she was making the best decision for herself and the pack.

But there was no way she knew what he could possibly want from her beyond that apology. ”Fuck if I know,” She panicked as the cat shifted to keep her body between it and the massive Klein wolf. ”Dinner, bedding, armor, weapons, Siren?” Venom had no idea, but she could manage to get any and all of what she listed. ”Prestige, a rank?” All the while she continued to struggle. Her paws had eventually hit something solid, an ancient buried tree or a rock she wasn’t sure but she could free herself if she didn’t have the mountain lion aiming to rip out her throat.
[Image: ven-sig.png]