ardent

There's a small rock in my heart[isar]

Oddity

gems
size
build
player
09-10-2013, 10:21 PM

Oddity watched the king, his attitude didn't seem very happy on the idea. Oddity didn't want to betray the king so he had no need to worry about that. The boy gave a grin, Isar hadn't said no though. So he could go and challenge, but he wouldn't say a word involving Glaciem. That way he'd be safe from the harm in the first place. "Isar my king, I have no desire to betray you. The only other desire I have on this account is that if I do win...I get breeding rights within my new pack in exchange to being loyal to you. I will expect my children to be raised to be loyal to you and me. But if a decision were to be made, they choose you over me." He explained, his bi colored orbs glinting towards the albino male. That was Oddity's only wish in the reality of the world. To have his own constraint on power, without causing Isar such trouble.
"And if you do agree and I am to betray you, remind me that I have already given you permission to tear my heart out from my chest. I am a man of my word." Oddity was serious about this. His training would actually pay off for once. If anything happened and he lost he would come back here and simply serve as he was suppose to. He flicked his tail, waiting for his king to answer him.

Speech,