Large
build
Balanced
player
Shard

Samhain 2022The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3
12-26-2020, 05:51 PM
Walk | "Talk" | think

Rudy had found a rock his sister liked, excellent.  The water didn’t feel cold despite the fall weather, though from what Rudy understood once winter was here that would change.  Bowen got a small flagging wave of his tail and gentle nudging of his head against her shoulder with a wink back at her.

“Sometimes I just get lucky huh?”  Rudy was ok if he caught prey once or twice by luck or beat Art in a spar by luck on occasion and so was the same with finding a pretty rock for his Sister.  Of course, talent was better but Rudy had no plans to ever study rock finding  He took a few more steps away as if he’d leave but then turned his head again, “So, what else are you collecting anyway?  I guess if I see something I could scoop it up for you.”  

Bowen was small and maybe even more it was her lack of interest in fighting that made it hard to not want to make her happy when he was around her.  She was sweet and obviously enjoyed having him around.  Maybe he’d get Bowen a gift for helping him out.  Were all shiny rocks just near the water?  Rudy hadn’t really paid attention to them in the past.