size
Small
build
Light
player
Res

Samhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3
12-26-2020, 05:58 PM

It was nice of Artorias to want to take her with him. She did want to go. It was Bowen's wish to travel the world. See all of the different places. Take treasures from each of them and build a huge hoard of pretty things. "I'd like that a lot. Then I won't have to go by myself." It would be nice to have a traveling companion. Bowen also hoped that she would have a companion by then. A little friend to accompany her everywhere. She'd been about to ask Artorias about companions when he answered her question about the trees.

He thought that maybe they were talking about them and the small girl looked towards the willows with wonder. "If they're talking to us, then we should listen, right?" Bowen took a step towards one of the trees and bowed her crown respectfully. "Thank you for talking to us." The girl closed her eyes and listened to the whisper of the trees. With her eyes still closed, she began to walk. As the whispering came louder, she moved towards it. When it quieted, she turned in the opposite direction. It was like a little game to her, but she believed that the trees were truly speaking.

As Bowen moved, her paw hit something that clattered against the willow roots. Opening her eyes, she looked down and saw a strange item. Sitting at her paws was a large sphere. It was covered in mud and leaves, but Bo could tell that it was something special. She lifted it and it was rather heavy. Difficult to move with since it was too large for her mouth and she needed two paws to carry it. Instead she rolled the sphere towards one of the streams. Pushing it into the water, she began to wash the grime away. By the time it was clean, Bowen's eyes were wide in amazement. "Wow! Torias! Wow!" Pulling the sphere from the water, she bounced excitedly in place. The sphere was in fact a ball of clear glass or crystal. It was completely unblemished and as clear as clear could be. "It's so pretty! What is it?!"

"Bowen"

[Image: gSBkYSG.gif]Bowen Arrow Carpathius [Image: 2cnsALh.png]