Ulric

Loner

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3Double MasterIce Bridge ExplorerMammoth HunterBeevent
1KCritical Hit!
12-26-2020, 09:28 PM

He heard the sound of footsteps behind him and when he glanced over his shoulder he saw Azariah approaching him as if his thoughts alone had summoned her. He pulled a small smile onto his lips at her question and reached out with one large forelimb to pull her into his side, holding her in a tight embrace. “You should be asleep,” he told her at first, avoiding her question for a moment while he nuzzled the top of her head and gave her ears an affectionate lick. Of course her insistent ruby gaze told him that there was no escaping her questioning and he’d have to reveal what was going on eventually.

He sighed softly and looked back out at the falls for a moment. “One of the fighters at the council meeting got under my skin,” he admitted with a flick of his ear. ”He was blaming certain wolves in the pack for not contributing to the pack... and brought you up specifically.” He frowned again at the thought. He wouldn’t bring up specifically how Askan had addressed her since his rudeness was another story altogether. Although, even if Askan had found a more tactful way to say that Azariah hadn’t been active in the pack Ulric still thought he would have been put off by the assumption.

He looked back down at Azariah again, giving her another soft smile. “I told them that you’ve been busy with the pups and that I’ve been working to make up for it, but... I’m not sure if that was sufficient for him.”

"Talk"