An icon representing the specialty Marauder Marauder

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1Critical Hit!Valentines 2020
12-26-2020, 09:30 PM

She rested her paws against him, and he gladly took the weight. His powerful feet trading water, and his great heavy wings hanging gently at his side. Dead weight half on the surface as he was. This was one of the quiet moments he looked for in life now. Away from his endless questions and doubts. He wished he could spend forever like this. Just himself, Hanako, the ocean. No pack, no brother that half hated him, no overbearing father.

He grinned at the sweet girl across from him, and ducked a little from her blow. There wasn’t really anywhere to go, not without dipping back under the surface, and her gentle bop touched against his noggin. “Alright, I guess I deserved that.” but he stuck his tongue out at her for good measure.

At her question, some of his puppy-like ease fell away. That was a loaded question, Hana just didn’t know it yet. Mortis had been pulling against the chains of heir and pack lately. He had been snooping out his options, considering packs he could potentially move to. He hadn’t made a decision. He didn’t know if it was just a pipe dream. Would Sirius ever let him go? He frowned, looking a little older, floating lightly on the surface of the ocean, before looking down at the paws resting on him. “I don’t know Hana. I don’t see myself… here. But I don’t know where else I could be. My future, that’s Seer’s dream, Azure’s dream, not mine, you know? I just want to settle down, surrounded by people I love. I don’t want to compete with Azure, I want.. I want him to believe in me. Him and dad both. I don’t think either of them will ever give me that, not truly.”
Okay, so he was a downer. He couldn’t bring himself to lift his gaze back to her. “What about you Hana? Where do you think you’d be? Where do you want to be?”