ardent

Desperation

juno

gems
size
build
player
09-25-2013, 11:28 AM

Did she really want to be a part of Valhalla? She wasn't sure what she wanted anymore. It wasn't anything against the pack, or any of the packs in this land, but a she-wolf could only be let down so many times before they'd finally snap, and lose all hope- all patience with the world. She had hit that point, nearly violently. No, she wasn't sure about her choices, yet, the long look at that she would give the heir of the pack before replying would be calculating, deciding what she should say.

"Azalea, have you ever been faced with a decision... that you don't want to make? I'm here at these borders because, I fear if I leave I won't survive the journey to another pack. I had a home... and it fell apart. I know nothing of Valhalla's ways. I'd take even a slave position if it meant my paws didn't have to carry me any further." She took a long breath, and glanced away from the heiress sitting opposite to her. "As for my loyalties.. there is not a soul alive who can question them justly." With that she would fall silent, awaiting the other madam to speak.