size
Small
build
Light
player
Lazuli

The Ooze ParticipantIt's a Miracle
12-27-2020, 01:10 PM
There was a small ruckus of noise as something moved about in the trees. After she called out Hazel observed a clear shift in the noise as whatever it was began to make a beeline for her. She lifted her nose in the hopes of catching a scent, but without a shift in wind she was left with nothing and forced to simply stand and wait for whatever it was to reach her. The clatter soon stopped and a voice answered. A boy, then. That was far better than a bear. But sticks? She had no idea what he meant by that except literal sticks, which told her nothing. Although, she mused, that may have been all he meant. Pups liked to play with sticks and he sounded very young so maybe he was just taking his favor chew sticks for a walk.

"Hello, Ullfr. My name is Hazel." Slowly she sank into a seated position. May as well chat a moment. The boy could probably point her in the direction of an easier path. "I don't know," she answered truthfully. "You could say I'm on a journey of discovery. I'll know why I'm out here when I..." The corners of her mouth quirked up in a softly sardonic smile. "See it." Hazel shifted around so she was facing Ullfr properly. "What about you, hm? What brings you out here?"

Hazel has a female capuchin monkey companion that is with her at all times.