size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Glacier

The Ooze ParticipantTrick 2019
12-27-2020, 02:25 PM
And there she was, the lookalike of his past lover. She walked with a slight strangeness in her stride, as through she had a thorn between her toes that she was determined to ignore. Her gaze on him was steady, and pleasantly stoic. His own was washed of emotion, and his paw offered her a tentive greeting. He did not know how he was to be relieved, but he had come regardless. He wasn’t a wolf thay liked to stand idle for long and well he had enjoyed the respite of lounging in Deathbelles arms, it was time to get moving again. He needed to warm hjs muscles and exercise his brain. He needed a challenge. What better place to find one then the center of the Empire?

"Venom, greetings and salutations. Our previous introduction was brief, so I will expand upon it now. I am a sell-sword of the Ademre. When I sell my loyalty, it is absolute, unless you break it first. I work usually in return for precious metal thay can be turned into swords, and herbs my barren homeland can not grow. However, I find myself in need of a new challenge. If you have space in your pack for a warrior, I will pledge myself to your cause for this season and the next, to see how we fit, your pack and I."
It was more then the warrior usually said, and he fell silent now letting Venom digest his words and thibk upon it.