An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

Samhain 2022GlobetrotterStatue 2 WorshipOverachieverIsland HopperSmall Fries
TrapperRunning on EmptySocialiteBest BudsRapid Poster - GoldSouthern Explorer
WealthyHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! WinnerBy the skin of my teethAll Oozed OutThe Ooze Participant
The Ooze - Variation 3HomebodyOoh La LaVengeanceCritical Observation!Underachiever
ScarredCritical Fail!ExplorerIce Bridge ExplorerWordyLoser
Snake EyesDouble MasterLegendaryCritical Hit!1K
12-27-2020, 02:46 PM
While he'd anticipated causing Venom pain in his honesty, some part of him was surprised to receive the same from her. Az gritted his teeth as she spoke of this other man whom she relied on beyond all others. More than anyone she'd said - that included Az, and he felt like he'd had something stolen from him. A very large part of him wanted to selfishly argue her words even though she hadn't fought him on his. He was her 'Warlord' and had shed blood in her name, that of others as well as his own.

He had to tear his gaze away from her as she spoke, so his Empress wouldn't have to focus on the hate darkening his eyes. Knowing the man's intent to replace him made it that much harder to trust him and the threat he'd reported on against Hanako, though in distrusting Venom's most trusted, did that mean Az was losing faith in her, too? He kept his complaints to himself, not willing to consider it.

"I.. I don't know either." Az confessed in turn. Everything was so wrong, when had things changed so dramatically? If someone had come to get him when she'd gotten injured, maybe things would be different. Venom may have come to rely on him instead of this mysterious stranger. He shuffled closer, and being mindful of her leg used his chin to drag her head beneath his. "I know that I love you, is that not enough?" Venom's scent was working to draw him in once more, and Azure had to steel his every nerve to keep his teeth from roaming her body once more. Knowing she felt something for another only made him want her more - to make her forget this shinobi. He swallowed, shutting his eyes and willing his pounding heart to settle. "Am I too late, Venom? Did I make you wait too long?"

Both of Azure's ears have notches and tears.
Az has a scar across his right eye, a mirror image of his natural born marking.
Azure has saber fangs, bone spurs on his elbows and knees, and the paws/forelimbs of a bear.
Not all of these features are always reflected in his art.

Azure's companions are a very big bat and a young clouded leopard, unless otherwise stated assume they're not with him.