An icon representing the specialty Cooperative Cooperative

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
lunarcat7

Snake EyesThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1Double MasterIce Bridge ExplorerMammoth Hunter
Pride - Gay1K
12-27-2020, 03:16 PM

The woman introduced herself as Hazel and started that she was on a journey of discovery. Úlfr cocked his head to he side. "Oh? What are you looking to discover? I know where to find some really cool sticks if you want any." Apart from sticks, bones and food he wasn't sure what else a loner would be looking for. Speaking of sticks, he shifted his focus back to his spears. "I'm making some spears! I'm going to some stuff with them and see which one works better."

Picking up the first spear in his jaws he trotted over to a large rock. He carefully repositioned the spear in his mouth so that his jaws were closer to the tip he wanted to sharpen for better leverage. He eyed the rock for a moment then started rubbing the end of the spear against the rock as he worked to make a sharpened point. It took some doing but with a little persistence he soon had a basic spear.

Now for the second one. Úlfr picked he stick up in his jaws and leaned the soon-to-be spear against a larger rock so that the end stuck up. There was a pine tree nearby that had a few injuries. He knew about using pine pitch but how would sap do? Úlfr took a stick to gather sap and he placed it into the notch of the spear. He then placed a ceramic spear head in the notch and carefully set everything down to dry.