size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Glacier

The Ooze ParticipantTrick 2019
12-27-2020, 05:07 PM
She had little to say, through she chewed in his words a moment. Perhaps looking for his angle. Did she see that he was adrift on the wind, throwing sand and seeing it landed? He was looking for a cause, and hers had seemed the most appealing. The trist between himself and Deathbelle was done, through he would always have fondness for the once-empress. Love and loyalty were not always the same things. Pledging himself to Venom - she could trust him to put her first. Above Deathbelle or any other lovers he might take.

"It is. My loyalty is yours, my Liege" he said offering her a formal bow, his paw flicking though his thoughts as he moved. His anticipation for the challenge to come, his promise to her, and other such thoughts that would never cross his face.
Apparently, it was as easy as that. He was a warrior of the Ashen Empire. "What rank and jobs will you have me do, Emperal Highness?" He said, settling on the simple task of assignments to see what his future would look like for the next two seasons.