gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Lazuli

The Ooze ParticipantCritical Fail!Trick 2019
12-27-2020, 05:31 PM (This post was last modified: 12-27-2020, 05:33 PM by Valkyrie 1.)
Valkyrie wrinkled her nose at the spectacle that was Jupiter but chose to address his suggestion in the same breath as everybody else. "I can't speak for the opulence of...Valhalla." The name rolled off her tongue with obvious distaste. "And if any reason at all would do for this raid I'd raid them for their name alone as who but the the most senseless and thus least likely to be prepared would dare name their earthly mud heap Valhalla." She crossed her paws, her expression catty, before continuing in a cool voice, "But I digress. The request was for targets who have goods we can expand with. For that reason I agree with Winterfell. I have firsthand experience with all they have to offer and I know from our dealings that their relationship with their allies, if they have any left, must be tenuous because I had Winterfell raid them for me."

She turned her attention to Pestilence and then to Tyrian. "That confession is ill-timed, is it not? I am of the opinion that it is unwise to give the matter ten seconds of thought when it is clear there is more at work than meets the eye. If they have designs for Fireside there might be more for us as a pack to consider. Reprisal," she nodded to Torrent, "Is only one possible facet. For that reason I would caution action against Ashen at this time. Let us have a simple raid for goods and save the weightier politics for later."

This character has a noticeable Icelandic accent!
Valkyrie also has a female melanistic japanese macaque named Inga. Unless she's mentioned IC it's safe to assume she's not with her master.
It can be assumed that Valkyrie has a bear skull mask hanging from a strap around her neck at all times.