An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

Samhain 2022GlobetrotterStatue 2 WorshipOverachieverIsland HopperSmall Fries
TrapperRunning on EmptySocialiteBest BudsRapid Poster - GoldSouthern Explorer
WealthyHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! WinnerBy the skin of my teethAll Oozed OutThe Ooze Participant
The Ooze - Variation 3HomebodyOoh La LaVengeanceCritical Observation!Underachiever
ScarredCritical Fail!ExplorerIce Bridge ExplorerWordyLoser
Snake EyesDouble MasterLegendaryCritical Hit!1K
12-27-2020, 09:56 PM

Azure did not enjoy being pushed, and though he did not anticipate on a wolf like Riva to be the one he'd spill blood with he was too far into this mess now to turn back and head home. He clenched his jaw and sighed, his choice made for him when she came before him and sat. Her blood it would be, then. One oversized paw was raised when a voice called out and broke his focus. Az couldn't say he wasn't relieved."You chose the wrong day for this." He broke from the woman to turn towards the new male, lips splitting into a grin as he was threatened. ""So did you."

He settled himself into a fighters stance, a movement that was as natural to him as breathing by this point. The pack-wolf did not attack first - which frankly Azure found only spoke to his inexperience - and Az was ready to take the initiative when one more voice caught his ear. The recognition hit him instantly, his jaw falling open with a humorless laugh. ""Oh man, you?" Az's paw lifted to jab in Kai's direction, and then he glanced back to Zagan. ""You've two intruders to deal with now, it seems." This was going so poorly that it was almost hilarious, or perhaps it was Az being overwhelmed with the day that merely cast everything in a humorous light. ""Hey, buddy, I'm sorry about - well, you know. My woman demanded of me your tusk and who was I to say no?" Mention of Venom brought the painful sting back to his chest and he set his lips back into a line.

With Kai being a weirdly chaotic variable, Azure took a few steps back. Not enough to show that he was considering running, just enough that he could watch both men carefully. The last thing he wanted was to start something with the Aerie wolf and have Kai up his tail going for his jewels as soon as his back was turned. The tusked man had already taken enough of Azure's flesh. When a fourth wolf showed up, Azure didn't find the situation very funny anymore. What had happened to a good-old fashioned honorable combat? Was this guy just waiting for his whole damn pack to show up before he attacked?

Azure Keres Fatalis vs Zagan for Minor Maim (Muzzle scarring)
Round 0/?
Size: Dire wolf
Build: Medium
Offensive Battle Accessory: Not equipped.
Defensive Battle Accessory: Not equipped.
Companion 1: Large flying fox, Male - Battle
Companion 2: Not Present.
Mutation 1: Saber fangs - Offensive
Mutation 2: Bear paws - Offensive
Mutation 3: Bone spurs - Offensive
Skills: Advanced Fighter & Beginner Hunter
Specialty: N/A

"Speech"
"Thinking"
"You."

Both of Azure's ears have notches and tears.
Az has a scar across his right eye, a mirror image of his natural born marking.
Azure has saber fangs, bone spurs on his elbows and knees, and the paws/forelimbs of a bear.
Not all of these features are always reflected in his art.

Azure's companions are a very big bat and a young clouded leopard, unless otherwise stated assume they're not with him.