build
Heavy
player
Bird

Double Master1KHalloween 2020 - Spooky Cave
12-29-2020, 12:22 AM
You should see me in a crown;
Watch me make 'em bow, one by one!

The demon queen found herself to be in a delightful mood despite the threat of rain, a fine mist fell, but not enough to truly ruin a good day. In fact, the tiny droplets only served to further accentuate her beauty, like perfectly applied cosmetics. She would have floated across the terrain, the epitome of grace, but her regal carriage was interrupted by the slight limp on her right side. While it was healed enough to put a little bit of weight on it, her right forelimb was still not in full operation - something she was growing impatient with. Still, Lurid would not let her gait dampen her mood, no more than she would let the weather. Quartz paws led her back to the graves of her adopted son's parents, a gloating smirk on her face as she looked over the remains of the elk. She had lost her weapon in the caves, she was in need of new ones. After all, two trophies were better than one, but this was work for another day. Looking at the depression in the earth beside what was left of the elk, Lurid smiled with a sick satisfaction. There was an impulse to dig up the pair that birthed her son, the want to parade their skulls in macabre fashion to the wolves she had gathered. Alastor would be especially happy about such antics. Restraint was used, however, as Kichi would not appreciate it. Instead, duo toned vocals rang softly in the crisp, misty clearing, "Your boy is doing fantastic without your weakness infecting him." Inhaling slowly, Lurid released the breath on a crystalline sigh with a smile that would give Alastor's a run for its money. Today felt good.

Word count: 287 words.
"Talk." || 'Think.' || 'Hear.'
Note: ---
ART
Despite her adorable good looks, Lurid is quite the nasty character. Use extreme caution when threading with her. Her threads are almost always considered mature, with possible triggers. Caution, this character is rated M for Mature! <3 She is unpredictable even to her author, who decides her conduct by random die rolls. Ilyn is a 24" tall polar bear & Samael is a black Augur Buzzard with a 50" wingspan, they travel with Lurid as her companions. If not directly mentioned, assume they are nearby. As her mate, Requiem is allowed in any of her threads regardless of label. Lurid possesses diamond-studded armor which she uses in battle.

Click the character icon to see Lurid's profile.
Discord: Bird_223 or PM character
to plot with me, ask about threads,
or to remind me about posts!