gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player

Volcano
12-29-2020, 12:46 AM
He reached for her and she gave no resistance when he scooped her up, burying her head into his chest and inhaling softly to gather his scent. She loved the smell of him, if she could live in his coat she probably would, and move the kids in with her. A smile worked at the porcelain corners of her mouth, his avoidance of her not unnoticed, but she didn't remark on it. "I should be asleep, but I find that hard to do without you." Looking up to him, ruby meeting silver, she gave him a kiss then sat back and relaxed against his side. Azariah knew she only had to be patient and he would tell her, and he didn't disappoint. Listening carefully, she could see how the male got under her soon to be husband's skin. When he explained, she could feel a small stab of pain and guilt in her heart.

He had defended her as any good husband would, but he doubted it was enough to placate the other member who singled her out. She wasn't here to please the other pack members, she was here for Ulric. Resin had asked what she needed to ask of her, and she would do it. Though, Azariah knew if enough members began to speak out against her, Resin would not be happy. "My love...Thank you for defending me, but...If he thinks such things of me, it's only a matter of time before Resin does too. He is right, I need to worry over the children and do my duty as a pack wolf. It's unfair of me to expect others to work so hard for me to stay at home with the children, at least not all of the time." The witch was smart, she wasn't going to risk the wrath of Resin, Azariah was not a fighter. She did her best to reassure him with a smile, "It's okay to be called on our mistakes, how else will we know to fix them?" Another kiss was given, this time to his cheek, "Now, on to more pleasant business...All the babies are asleep..." She gave him a flirtatious smile, her eyes screaming mischief.

Click character icon to see their profile.
Discord Bird#1780 or PM character
to plot with me, ask about threads,
or to remind me about posts!
Bite Warning! Azariah will bite out of fear or anxiety, please be careful with her!
Ulric Adravendi & Fam may crash any of Azariah's threads regardless of tags! <3