Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3Snake Eyes
12-29-2020, 01:13 AM (This post was last modified: 12-29-2020, 01:15 AM by Mephistopheles.)

thinking "speech" "others"

The auburn deity had never visited this portion of the lands of his birth, as far as he could recall. He was not well suited to the cold, and the seasons turning only exemplified how out of place he was here. Against the stark tones of pallid snow and bare rock, the phoenix stood out like a sore thumb. The scattered foliage and trees offered enough cover that a passing glance would leave the man unnoticed, but scrutiny would unveil his form to keen eyes. He could have sworn he'd caught a familiar scent, and the phoenix was following the errant trail through the northern reaches of Boreas. In his search, he came across an alabaster beauty standing proud amidst a ruin of bones and overturned earth. Cerulean gaze drifted appreciatively over her form, far larger than his own, and matching many of his kin in both sheer stature and physique. There were none of the telltale marks of divinity upon her pristine bodice, though that meant little in the wake of their spread across these lands.

A throaty purr slipped past dark lips, one brow cocked as he approached from her rear. "Admiring past handiwork, love? Or remembering the glory days," he proffered with an amused lilt to his rich baritones. Silken banner swept lazily over his heels as he circled to her right, leaving a few feet of space in the event she was not keen on his presence. Best not to give her the advantage of surprise if she opted to lash out. With her size, and the faint aroma of decay underlying her feminine perfume, he had no doubt she had seen her fair share of violence.

I GOT LIES TO TELL YOUR CHILDREN, WHEN MY SMILE PIERCES THROUGH YOUR BONES

Art by Monster