Expert Intellectual (140)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Dragon Mod

By the skin of my teethPride - Demisexual1KThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3
12-29-2020, 02:49 AM (This post was last modified: 12-31-2020, 01:10 AM by Tel'Teukiira.)

You couldn't kill me if you tried

The boy dropped in a play-bow before introducing himself “Sure! I’m Ardyn Adravendi, and that’s my mom. You want the first move?” She grinned a bit, shyly at first but she was quickly warming up to him already. Maybe it was her naivete or maybe she just didn't feel like she was in any danger. His mother didn't seem to show any aggression towards her, so she assumed it was safe to stick around. "Tel'Teukiira Ivae'ess! But you can call me Tel!" Her name had been the only thing that had been drilled into her head before her mother disappeared. She offered a quick, shy glance to his mother before turning her attention back to him. "Sure, thank you!" Although she hadn't been trained in manners too much, she still knew when to be polite most times. It came naturally to her at least. Spreading her paws awkwardly, she lowered her head as she sized him up. He was healthier and more fit than she was, so she had to think on her feet with this.

When she felt sure enough to begin, she charged at him. Large paws carried her haphazardly towards the boy, though she came at him head on. She aimed to jump up at him, forelegs seeking to grab him in a hug as her teeth sought his left ear. She wasn't looking to do any real damage, perhaps just a nip or a tug. She was still inexperienced with this, and she had never played with another pup before. It was clear she didn't quite know what she was doing, and was solely going based off instinct with this.

Tel'Teukiira Ivae'ess vs Ardyn for Spar
Round: 1/?
Size: Dire wolf
Build: Medium
Mutation 1: Cat claws - Offensive
Mutation 2: Saber fangs - Offensive
Skills: Beginner Fighter & Beginner Intellectual
Specialty: N/A

"Speak"