Somnium

gems
size
Small
build
Medium
player
Chrono I

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3ScarredPride - DemisexualDouble MasterSnake Eyes
12-29-2020, 12:35 PM

Viper really did have to think about what she wanted, or maybe what she expected of herself. Hattori wasn't necessarily personal with her. Though maybe that was more desirable to her compared to craving someone to say, love her. She didn't know what she craved or expected of herself. She was back on square one with survival outside the bars of enslavement.

The orange brute would pick up the kill to take back to his so-called Ashen and Viper still couldn't come to a decision. But when the brute would go to move forward she stepped forward behind him with anticipation. Though she had a lot of backlash emotions about her feelings for Jupiter, what if learning pack life outside of the slave life would help her learn what Jupiter expected of her? Of course she wasn't aware that Jupiter was emotionally well off without her and was certainly glad that Tyrian had pushed her out of Fireside. But still the thought of impressing him and wanting him to be her friend clouded her judgment on most things. And she'd be lying if she said she was sad that she couldn't walk back into his home to visit him, whether he wanted her to or not.

"I'd... I'd like to try." Boy, her ambition would have seemed non-existent. But there was a tone in her voice that showed that she was eager to please. If not for Hattori and Ashen, definitely Jupiter. And if anything, maybe she would show Tyrian and Fireside what they had missed out on. Her brokenness showed heavily through her appearance and voice, her harsh self-esteem hard to hide at this low moment in her life. "What're goin' to want me to do?" A simple question to ask. She wasn't keen on the ways of natural pack life. Considering she trespassed into a pack without acknowledging it. But she would have to learn what would be expected of her and maybe she had reached the point of her life where she was accepting help from others.

Walk "Talk" Think