An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

Samhain 2022GlobetrotterStatue 2 WorshipOverachieverIsland HopperSmall Fries
TrapperRunning on EmptySocialiteBest BudsRapid Poster - GoldSouthern Explorer
WealthyHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! WinnerBy the skin of my teethAll Oozed OutThe Ooze Participant
The Ooze - Variation 3HomebodyOoh La LaVengeanceCritical Observation!Underachiever
ScarredCritical Fail!ExplorerIce Bridge ExplorerWordyLoser
Snake EyesDouble MasterLegendaryCritical Hit!1K
12-29-2020, 05:48 PM
Az shook his head briefly as she apologized, the words only hurting further. "We'll figure it out together.. someday." He didn't expect Venom to have all the answers - at least, not beyond the basic 'I don't want you, because I want someone else' and he'd doubted she'd be able to make such a decision in such a short period of time. Hell, Az hadn't been able to decide what he wanted and he'd had seasons. If they weren't to get anywhere today, he merely had to fight to keep himself in her thoughts and not allow her focus to drift back to this other man until she was able to think on it.

"It's poor timing." He managed. "Though I came to ask to borrow your shinobi." Even now while he held her and tried to forget, Hattori was in discussions with his father about the impending threat to Hana. As much as he wanted to stay here forever, Sirius was waiting for him. "He has.. information on an attack towards the Armada. Towards Hanako." Pulling his chin from her he moved to be able to look her in the eye, his expression pleading. Az had all but sworn to Sirius that Venom would give him this gift - would she make him a liar, unwilling to be away from Hattori with how she'd admitted to feel for him? "I know you need him, and I'm sorry. I can offer myself, or another one of our wolves to your service for the time. It would be for only a week."

Both of Azure's ears have notches and tears.
Az has a scar across his right eye, a mirror image of his natural born marking.
Azure has saber fangs, bone spurs on his elbows and knees, and the paws/forelimbs of a bear.
Not all of these features are always reflected in his art.

Azure's companions are a very big bat and a young clouded leopard, unless otherwise stated assume they're not with him.