gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Kristen
12-29-2020, 10:19 PM

There was rustling in the brush behind them and she lifted her head, turning to look behind them, prepared to take action if need be. But, the dark figure that emerged was one that she knew well and she relaxed, though she could see the wheels turning in his head. Honestly, his thoughts weren’t so much different from hers, but the difference was that Ellery wasn’t likely to be a dick about it. She shot him a side eye, bumping his shoulder before turning her persian blue gaze back to their company.

The woman seemed to have a fair amount of energy and enthusiasm judging by her greeting and the Hervok woman gave a dip of her head, her posture relaxed and friendly. “A pleasure to meet you, Jynn. My name is Ellery Hervok and this is my travel companion, Judas Archer,” she introduced courteously. They were asked about what they were doing, and she realized that this was a perfect time to ask if she’d happened to see Clouse, Scully or Avella. “We’re actually looking for a few of our family members. Might I ask if you’ve happened to see them?”

"Speech"

[Image: Ellerychibi.png]