size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Res

The Ooze ParticipantHalloween 2020 - Haunted House
12-30-2020, 07:54 AM
Teeth bit into the feline's face and it screamed in pain as only a puma can. The cat backtracked, shaking its head in irritation before deciding that luck was not on its side. The cat wasn't stupid. It turned and ran away as quickly as it could. Chi didn't even have to run after it to make sure that it didn't change its mind. No, the feline had been bested. Chimera was the victor and in more ways that one.

The giant boy moved towards his muddied sister, mismatched eyes narrowing slightly as he drew close. "Remember your promises. Siren and I will have permanent homes in Ashen. You will never give her away again." Both ears flicked forward. "I will have a high rank, as promised." Hopefully she wouldn't give him some stupid job. He had skills, she just had to have the balls to utilize them.

Chimera stepped into his injured sisters personal space, staring down at the muddied 'Empress'. "Give me what I want, Venom. Give me your loyalty and you'll have mine in turn." That was definitely saying something. Chimera didn't care about anyone or anything other than Siren and his own pleasures. However, if Venom promised that Siren would have safety and a home for all of her days, he believed that was worth a bit of sacrifice.
Chimera is a very adult character and takes part in very adult situations. Don't read his threads. Ever.
[Image: tOAj1ES.png]
Chi has three black Tibetan Mastiff's as guards. Assume they're very close by.