size
Small
build
Light
player
Vail

Treat 2019
12-30-2020, 09:23 AM
Ballad appreciated that the woman was keeping her distance, it put the new mother at ease. The she fox at her side couldn’t provide much protection, but after everything they had been through she was loyal and more. Nox seemed to relax as well, now that they were better acquainted both wolves began to relax themselves. ”I look after her, and she looks after me. Neither of us have much family anymore, having someone to depend on is comforting.” Ballad explained softly, curling around the tiny bundles at her side as they began to mewl softly.

The dark woman spoke gently, reminding Ballad that she wouldn’t have much time with the newborns as newborns. The fire marked Ademre remembered fondy how quickly her nephew grew and was suddenly saddened at the thought of her sister. Ballad hoped that Eris was out there somewhere… happy and safe. ”They will.” She agreed softly, nuzzling the dark bundles, already they stole her heart. Her two perfect little daughters. Ballad looked back up with her tarnished silver gaze as Nox began to take her leave. ”My name is Ballad Pyre, by the way.” She added before the woman could leave. ”Feel welcome to return here, should you wish.”
Where My Demons Hide