ardent

Where Dreams Become Nightmares

Solaris

gems
size
build
player
09-11-2013, 03:34 PM
New here (obvs) and excited to start RPing, :) Yaaaay.

Current Characters:

SOLARIS LUCERIUS

Male || 3 years || Rogue

Still open to anything for this gent. He's potentially joining Glaciem if he keeps unaware. He's been meeting a variety of wolves, and I'm always up for him to meet more. I'd like to see him get more friends, maybe another crush or two just because he's naive and does that, and pretty much whatever else.

---

ALTAIR DAWNBRINGER

Male || 2 years || Rogue

This guuuuuuy. I have no plans for him. He's pretty much good to do just about anything. :D I think he'll be pretty fun. He probably won't ever join a pack due to his nature, but he might occasionally ally himself to individual wolves or packs as long as he isn't forcibly tied down.

But other than that, I'm down with anything, friends, rivals/enemies, girly friends, whatever. :D

---

ELIAS ARMADA

Male || Unborn || Glaciem

He isn't born yet, but this is my IsarxEuph puppy. He will be very serious and try to make his father proud. His relationship with his siblings will be based heavily on rivalry, one sided or not. He sees all of them as a threat against his affections. To most he will be bland and stoic, but a select few may see another side of him. More of his personality can be found in the adoptions board, where my application is located. :)

--

STREGA VELENO

Female || 4 years || Rogue

Strega is a bit of a mess. She's pretty messed up, but deeeeeeeeep down in there she's not that bad. She hates other herbalists less than most, and feels more comfortable against other off based wolves, as she feels they will judge her less. She's meeting Canttina, and will be part of her little group. She's good to meet just about anyone, though you'll have to be careful~