An icon representing the specialty Scout Scout

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Ali

Samhain 2022Statue 5 WorshipPride - BisexualThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2Legendary
Derby WinnerHomebodyLighting McQueenExplorerWordyIce Bridge Explorer
Halloween 2020 - Haunted House1KBeevent
12-30-2020, 05:01 PM (This post was last modified: 12-30-2020, 05:01 PM by Hanako.)
Hanako let out an undignified squawk of alarm as Mortis went under, almost bringing her with him. She kicked hard to stay afloat , her front paws floundering as she slapped the surface, counting the seconds that Mortis remained underwater and out of sight. Why wasn't he coming back up? She knew he could swim, almost as good as she could, so what was taking him so long? She kicked herself aside, circling as she looked for his dark blob beneath the surface. He was easy to spot, right there, just bobbing about like he didn't need to breathe or anything. Unable to bear it any longer, Hanako delved beneath the surface like a harpoon and none too gently grabbed at the scruff of his neck before heaving him to the surface.

She wasn't sure what she was supposed to say or do to make things better but an apology was probably the best place to start, right?

"Mort I- I'm sorry I just- you looked so sad and I wanted to surprise you, to make you happy again!" She rushed out, all within a single breath. She gently nudged his muzzle with her own, desperate for forgiveness."Don't be mad, please."
[Image: dfvjf24-4160f57c-3b2d-47de-b3e1-aa34987f...SqQlFNW-eM]