build
Heavy
player
Bird

Double Master1KHalloween 2020 - Spooky Cave
12-30-2020, 11:13 PM
You should see me in a crown;
Watch me make 'em bow, one by one!

The goddess wasn't quite sure what she had expected to come from within the building, struck first by the fiery gaze of the man, and noting his height. His demeanor was one of lazy dominance, something Lurid was quite accustomed to dealing with. Her smirk grew as he called her out, entertained and almost relieved he seemed to see through her act. It was a rare being indeed who would see through her careful constructs. "I am not sure you understood my meaning of lost. What is this place?" Her question was simple, but she suspected he may not know much about it. When he fully emerged from the hole in the wall, Lurid had been admiring herself in the reflective surface. 'I guess that's why Alastor tolerates me.' Smiling and rolling her head toward the male, the small display of dominance in his ear pricking was ignored. "Is this your residence? It's absolutely stunning." A joke, to break the ice so to speak. Males and their posturing never really worked on Lurid, she was a show don't tell type of woman. Her money was always carried in her mouth, even with one leg literally tied.

Word count: 196 words.
"Talk." || 'Think.' || 'Hear.'
Note: Ack! Crap post, so sorry <3
ART
Despite her adorable good looks, Lurid is quite the nasty character. Use extreme caution when threading with her. Her threads are almost always considered mature, with possible triggers. Caution, this character is rated M for Mature! <3 She is unpredictable even to her author, who decides her conduct by random die rolls. Ilyn is a 24" tall polar bear & Samael is a black Augur Buzzard with a 50" wingspan, they travel with Lurid as her companions. If not directly mentioned, assume they are nearby. As her mate, Requiem is allowed in any of her threads regardless of label. Lurid possesses diamond-studded armor which she uses in battle.

Click the character icon to see Lurid's profile.
Discord: Bird_223 or PM character
to plot with me, ask about threads,
or to remind me about posts!