gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
eirylys
12-30-2020, 11:33 PM

Orpheus would nod towards the entrance. "I don’t know what’s it called, admittedly, but I’m denning here for the night. It’s kind of dusty but you get used to it... I’ll be heading up north soon, though, probably tomorrow morning if I get up early enough." his words were clipped now, formal and compulsively calm and collected. Why had he reverted to his formal speech patterns? Ugh, so weird.

"I’d be welcome to denning here for the night with you since you’re injured, and I doubt you’ll find another place this shielded from the cold on this island. Now, what do ya say sweet thing? Care to step inside?" his voice was cut off when he stepped inside of the one way glass, peering through the unknown substance to look back at the woman’s expression. If she didn’t know he could see her then she wouldn’t hide her true nature upon her face... and that could be beneficial for him if she did indeed decide to spend the night with the brute.

Poking his nose back out of the hole, he made an embarrassed noise in the back of his throat. "My bad, forgot that you don’t even know my name nor do I know yours. The names Orpheus, or Orph for short if you want. Just... don’t call me Orphie okay?"

He Prowls || "He Sows" || He Growls