An icon representing the specialty Scout Scout

gems
size
Extra small
build
Light
player
Nyx

Samhain 2022Statue 4 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantPride - DemisexualChristmas 2019
12-31-2020, 10:02 AM
Aranea didn't correct him on his assumptions and so he didn't press the matter. He was the type to keep to himself anyway - no doubt when she returned without her children he wouldn't ask her directly anyway. It simply wasn't his place to pry into the affairs of others, even if he was curious. Regardless of the circumstances, bringing forth life into the world was always a beautiful thing and Sota was happy to be a friend for her through it, even if it just meant accompanying he while she went herb-collecting.

Her words earned a delighted little chuckle. It was a strange thought that some wolves might consider his small size a detriment, at least in these lands. "Believe it or not, where I was raised, it was seen as esteemed to be my size. Any smaller and you'd practically be worshiped!" He exclaimed, sounding a bit entertained at the thought. Sometimes he wonder if he would've risen in the ranks of the Songa, but he'd never been driven by fame and fortune as so many of his peers had been. Even his best friend had abandoned his dreams in search of love - and Sota truly hoped somehow he'd found it, even if he'd never know the end of that story.

He nodded and offered a kind smile at her words. She was wiser than he could ever hope to be at her age, he'd already decided. "Settling isn't really my style, but I've learned I'm pretty adaptable. I think I could make my home just about anywhere. But only time will tell if it'll remain my home forever," Sota admitted with a content sigh. Currently, The Hallows was precisely what he needed, even if he might feel differently next year or even next week. One thing he'd learned was that taking life day by day wasn't such a bad thing, that it was okay to not know where tomorrow would bring him. This was all he really needed for now though, simple moments like this. He watched with a furrowed brow as Aranea ventured into the thicket, moving to pluck a few stray twigs from her coat as she returned. "You got it!" He agreed, happily to grab the flowers she'd been talking about it from and begin their trip back to The Hallows.

-fin!-

Sota has a male bamboo lemur companion named Kaito, he's sometimes nearby but usually only if stated!