gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player

Promptober 2019
12-31-2020, 01:41 PM

As she placed him between her arms, within her embrace she closed her eyes. Feeling how he slowly laid on her with his own arm around her. And the crying began, feeling how her chest became wet but she didn't mind as she licked his forehead in the process, feeling her own eyes get wet in tears. But she wasn't crying for her but for him, crying with him. He wasn't alone, she was here to either laugh, cry or feel with him.

Once he was done she looked down to meet hers with his own eyes. He placed his paw on her cheek. Her heart pounded fast, hard, but this time it wasn't due to fear as it used to be. She felt love, care and she couldn't help but feel butterflies on her belly. "The reason I left for a couple of days was to do some thinking on what we had talked about before... about having our own family one day," She nodded saying nothing, she wanted to wait for him to speak first.

"I was so unsure about what I might pass on to our children and so afraid of seeing them suffer the way I have. I still wasn't sure when I was on my way home, but... Then I found Nolan's body... It just reminded me how easily and quickly things can change. How unexpectedly things can end..."

Ears pinned upon the last portion of his speech. It was true, one could die in any second and perhaps no one could stop it. Sometimes one could even end it all with their own paws. "I'm sure now. I don't want to miss any chances or opportunities with you. Whenever you're ready, I'm ready to start a family with you, my mate." "I am too, I know I have my issues...but I also know all will be alright. We have each other...and working together we could overtake our flaws...I do wanna have a family with you...my Casso...whenever you say we can..."

"Speak"
[Image: cute.png?width=493&height=406]

[Image: Yureichibi.png]
Her threads may contain triggering topics like depression and negativeness. Be aware when threading with her.

Casso may crash in any of her threads desíte the tag!

Yurei now has a Grey female wildcat as a companion. Unless stated she is always with her.

Yurei now wears a side back up almost all the time that has four pockets one up and three down.