Azalea

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
09-11-2013, 05:21 PM

The male who came to meet her gave a great nod of his head, a greeting and words followed to accompany it. "Greetings miss. I hope you don't mind my coming to answer your call." She smiled lightly, knowing instantly that this was a wolf she could easily befriend. He was a bulky character, the height of her brother but with broad shoulders and a different color pallet. His eyes were a forest green, dark and heavy.

He was a mixture of earth tones, tone, brown, and a russet tone similar to that found on her aunts. He was taken in quickly and efficiently so that when she replied, she hardly missed a beat. "No, not at all," She couldn't help the enigmatic smile that came over her face. It was so easy to be friendly to a kind soul. "But first things first, yes? I am Allen Walker, and, if you would so please, could you give me your name?" Azalea nodded to his words, doe-eyed as she looked up at him. "Of course, I am Azalea Adravendi and it is a pleasure to make your acquaintance, Allen." Now she was dipping her head and for that rare moment she truly seemed like a future alphess.

Her eyes ran another quick sweep over the pink nosed brute before splaying her legs playfully. "So, Allen, have you come to spar with me or are you just passing through?" She questioned, tail waving. He didn't seem like he had come to fight her.

Speech,