size
Large
build
Light
player
lunarcat7

Dream WeaverUnderachieverSmall FriesSocialiteDerby WinnerBy A Whisker
StudentSamhain 2022HomebodyTeacherSnake EyesRapid Poster - Rainbow
Festival OrganizerWordyThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2Critical Block!Slow Poke
WealthyRenowed ExplorerUnderground ExplorerIsland HopperBoreas ExplorerWestern Explorer
Northern ExplorerSouthern ExplorerGlobetrotterLegendaryAuster ExplorerScaredy Cat
How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! OverachieverCritical Fail!Ooh La LaEastern ExplorerExplorer
Ice Bridge ExplorerMammoth HunterPride - Pansexual1KBeeventDouble Master
12-31-2020, 05:39 PM
Come down, come down sweet reverence

Jynn looked over to Iza. "Auster is the name of the southern continent. Well, the one I've heard anyway." She knew there were a number of inhabitants and she couldn't vouch for what each group called the land but the most common name she'd heard was Auster.

Iza explained that she'd only arrived a few weeks ago. "I see. I'm new to the north but I bet we can find some place to shelter amongst these trees." Jynn walked along, her large ears twitching to flick the snow from her fur. She didn't like the feeling of wet and cold the flakes brought, even if they were pretty to look at.

Iza stated that she saw something that could be a shelter. Jynn perked up. "Oh hey, yea, I think that could work." She padded over to the smaller redwood that had lost its top leaving the bottom part still standing. Within the bottom half of the tree was a large hole. Apparently it had rotted from the inside at some point.