size
Large
build
Light
player
lunarcat7

Dream WeaverUnderachieverSmall FriesSocialiteDerby WinnerBy A Whisker
StudentSamhain 2022HomebodyTeacherSnake EyesRapid Poster - Rainbow
Festival OrganizerWordyThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2Critical Block!Slow Poke
WealthyRenowed ExplorerUnderground ExplorerIsland HopperBoreas ExplorerWestern Explorer
Northern ExplorerSouthern ExplorerGlobetrotterLegendaryAuster ExplorerScaredy Cat
How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! OverachieverCritical Fail!Ooh La LaEastern ExplorerExplorer
Ice Bridge ExplorerMammoth HunterPride - Pansexual1KBeeventDouble Master
12-31-2020, 05:55 PM
Come down, come down sweet reverence

Jynn's large ears twitched at the sound of squirrels chattering in a nearby tree. Birds were still singing in the woods here and she knew she'd miss the sound in the winter when the snow moved in. The woman spoke first, introducing herself as Ellery and her companion as Judas. She explained that they were looking for family. Being a loner Jynn hadn't run into many wolves but she would do her best.

Judas spoke next, describing the family they were looking for. She wracked her brain for anyone matching the description but she had to shake her head. "Sorry, I'm afraid I haven't. Most of the wolves I've met were traveling alone and I don't remember any Archers."