gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
KatG6

TeacherIsland HopperSamhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipSocialiteBest Buds
HomebodyWinnerAll Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?!
VengeanceOverachieverOoh La LaWealthyMammoth HunterFestival Organizer
ExplorerIce Bridge ExplorerBeeventLegendaryWordySnake Eyes
Double MasterHalloween 2020 - Witches HutGold Medal 2020Valentines 2020Dream WeaverVolcano
Critical Hit!Christmas 2019Trick 2019Costume Contest 2019Promptober 2019
12-31-2020, 07:49 PM
Venom was slightly surprised that Chimera didn’t race after and finish the cat after he’d injured it, but they had other matters to attend to. As it raced away the massive dark and ivory toned man turned back to her, a serious gleam in his eyes. He returned to hi side, looking impressive for the fight he’d just finished. She was a ragged mess, muddied and sore and only just regaining her breath. She returned his gaze with her own sunset colored eyes, not backing down from the intense eye contact.

”I won’t go back on my word.” She assured him softly, confident no matter the quiet tone of her voice. ”As promised.” For now he would linger in the Samurai rank, soon enough she would create something much more suited to him personally. He moved forward again, nearly touching his chest to the muddied fur of her own. His voice was deep and he spoke seriously. She didn’t let her gaze leave his own, and wondered if he would keep his promises as well as she would keep her own.

”Siren will be safe as long as I rule.” She promised him. ”My life in exchange.” She continued, her head lowering slightly to further prove herself. If he would give her his loyalty he would have hers as well.
[Image: ven-sig.png]