Loner

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Lolaf

Pride - Gay (MLM)Samhain 2022All Oozed OutOoze ImmuneThe Ooze ParticipantMammoth Hunter
12-31-2020, 08:15 PM

Malachai kept up the pressure on the other boy's paw, trying to grind his weight into him further and then all of a sudden a painful pair of bone nubs were poking into the fleshy parts of the underside of his jaw, his head forced backward and Malachai realized the boy was opening up his throat! He felt a flash of panic and backed up then, releasing his weight from Kotori's paw and retreated.

"Alright, alright!" He said, frantically trying to put space between himself and the horned boy. "I yeild." He snorted and tossed his head, looking over his shoulder and reigning in his emotion. Finally, he looked back at Kotori, out of the corner of his eyes. He glared for a moment then, felt himself melt a little. Even if he was frustrated with feeling like he'd been forced to concede but he had to admit the other boy had been a worthy match. "You weren't too bad." He said, a smile pulling back the corners of his lips.

"Panic" | "Malachai" | "Belladona" | "Lurch"

[Image: eqRWCiM.gif]
Updated 04/30/23: Still on indefinite scarcity, please do not remind me of threads I am behind on right now.