size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Joe

Samhain 2022Running on EmptyRapid Poster - SilverBest BudsSocialiteOverachiever
Auster ExplorerPride - BisexualFestival OrganizerDream WeaverLoserGlobetrotter
UnderachieverThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3HomebodyWealthyHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?!
Critical Dodge!Ooh La LaLegendaryExplorerWordyIce Bridge Explorer
WinnerVengeanceSnake EyesDouble MasterMammoth HunterCritical Hit!
12-31-2020, 10:55 PM

Artorias had been trying to crane his neck to get a better look at the raven that had perched itself upon his back when Tamsyn came upon the two. When he heard the heavier footfalls of his mother coming closer, turning to greet her with a wide smile and a wagging tail. "Hi, Mama!" he replied, turning to try and look at the raven again. "I don't know, but I'm gonna call him Inky!" The raven turned and gave a look down at the excited puppy.

"Do not call me that." The raven turned to look at Tamsyn with an abrupt birdlike turn of his head. "Good day, ma'am. My name is Corbin. Is this your boy?" He gestured to the smiling, tail-wagging pup with a flap of one large wing. "He's... delightful. Although a bit rough around the edges. And the poor lad doesn't even understand sarcasm!" That was the most horrendous thing to the obsidian avian, that his scathing sarcastic comments went right over the boy's head! How was the dark-furred boy ever going to outwit others without snap retorts and clever comebacks?

Below the bird, Artorias giggled and looked back to his mother with excited eyes. "He talks funny, Mama! Can I keep him?" he asked.

Corbin turned an exasperated look to Artorias. "I am not anyone's pet, nor am I anyone's servant." The raven, however, had always had a penchant for putting himself in advantageous positions, and making himself useful to a pack of wolves did come with benefits, namely security and a stable supply of food. "Are you lone wolves, or do you hail from a nearby pack? There are quite a few in this area." If they were pack wolves, perhaps he could find some way to make himself useful. Being the boy's tutor and supervisor of sorts, if the pleased his mother. A tit for tat. That way he could ensure his survival through the coming winter.

"Speech" | Thoughts | "Corbin"

One big happy family

Artorias has two ravens named Corbin and Eira and a fox named Argent. Assume they are within calling distance at all times.
As his mate, Briar may enter Artorias' threads unless marked Private.