Extra large
build
Balanced
player
Shard

OverachieverSamhain 2022Double MasterThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3
01-01-2021, 09:17 PM
Walk | "Talk" | think

He succeeded in half of his super-awesome original attack but found the pup had retreated before he could grab his throat. Malachi had wielded! Kotori had won to save the pride of his entire pack! He felt his chest inflate and a smug grin with his victory. That’s why no wolf should challenge a Fatalis.

Mal surprised him by even offering up a compliment afterward. “Yah, thanks. I’d been practicing that last move a lot.” Kotori glanced down to his paw, then back to Mal, “You know, it was fun.” Once the boy had hedged up that far the conversation seemed easier and with a bit more enthusiasm offered, “how about we start sparring together here and there? I’d like to have someone besides my sisters to practice with. You seem like more fun anyway” Not that he'd known much about Malachai besides the insults and the fight but now that it was over, it had been fun!

Kotori sat down, tail kicking up some dirt as it wagged, “So, if we do become friends, can I call you Mal? Malachai is kinda long.” Kotori was one to talk, his name wasn’t any shorter.

[Image: HMmbDEu.png]
 [Image: ezgif.com-gif-maker_39.gif]