size
Extra large
build
Balanced
player
lunarcat7

Samhain 2022
01-01-2021, 10:08 PM

Coran hadn’t tried making anything before on his own and grimaced at how it was coming out with already one uneven tear.  Letting go of his cutting tool to respond, “that’s pretty complex.”  It was good to hear that it wasn’t just himself who might have to take more than one attempt though Coran wouldn’t give up quite yet.  “What went wrong with the other set?"

“Um, bracers actually.” Coran grinned as he said it considering Ardyn’s suggestion.  “I thought the snakeskin would look neat but I’m not sure it will work as well in theory as in my head.”  Of course, functionality was more important than looks, but nothing wrong with looks also!  Though with that thought was shiny black really his color?  Well, if he made something that worked and it did look odd he could give it to another wolf and if it didn’t work then it simply wasn’t meant to be.

The bone was picked back up and he dug it in deep into his cute hole, working again at slashing through the rest of the middle area. It felt like it took forever to get the bone through the snake though in truth it wasn’t long at all, just the tedium of precision making each second count.

Walk ---- "Speak" ---- "Labhair an Sean-Teanga." ---- "Hear" ---- Think