An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Ali

Samhain 2022Underachiever1KAll Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3
WealthyVengeanceHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! GlobetrotterOverachieverLegendary
Ooh La LaHomebodyCritical Block!ExplorerPride - DemisexualWinner
Mammoth HunterIce Bridge ExplorerWordyDouble MasterCritical Hit!
01-02-2021, 09:20 AM

If she wished for him to remain then Hattori would, but he found himself questioning her judgement, wondering why she wanted this. Why she seemed so invested- for a lack of a better term- in him. He dipped his head in acknowledgement, as blurred as the lines were he was content to leave things as they were for now. But Venom continued, her words breathy in his ear as she finally said the words she'd no doubt been dwelling on for quite some time. And then she kissed him, gentle and chaste on the muzzle- and his mind short circuited.

He stiffened up as though frozen solid, his paws bolted to the ground as his eyes snapped wide. Objectively he understood what had happened and could make an educated guess behind her intent but beyond the logistics his mind was awash with confusion and jumbled thoughts. Strings were twisting and intertwining, getting tangled and knotted as Hattori just sort of...remained in place. Lost, almost. By no means was it unpleasant, nor was he offended but well it was nice and strange and the Shinobi had always clung to his sense of propriety so damn tightly.

Words in the common tongue escaped him.

"I-oh. Hm."

His gaze snapped to the horizon, as though suddenly very interested in the distant waves. He would not deny her, even if his knee jerk reaction was to pull away and put some distance between them. That would have been the right and proper thing to do, to put some boundaries between them but despite all he knew Hattori didn't care to do that. Not yet at least.

[Image: de83uxb-0342be6c-7454-4392-a336-72e10a43...s88RF1Wrtg]