Quinn I

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
01-02-2021, 05:30 PM (This post was last modified: 01-02-2021, 05:41 PM by Quinn I.)
(Thoughts Speech)

Quinn gave a shiver as he watched his big brother step on the ice, seeing a flash of him falling in before his eyes and began to move in, sighing when he saw that it didn't give way under the weight of the russet man. The tawny male then looked around at his surroundings and started to take them in, they'd been moving for some time now, and Quinn was getting tired. and knew the others had to be too. Caedmon spoke, and the tawny male listened to his brother and mate, as they threw suggestions around, and began to think on it. after a few moments, and countless things running through his head, he realized: "Water is the most important thing right now, and besides, if we find the stream, we likely find a way around the lake anyway." However, it seemed unlikely, just yesterday he had seen coastline, and any water flowing from there would be brackish, and unsafe. He looked around, and spoke to his mate: "You're the best navigator. I have an idea, see if you can climb to the top of one of those peaks of ice, and get a better vantage point, see if you can find anything that looks like fresh water, in the meantime, Caed can watch you and keep you safe, I'll go where you point me, being the lightest here, I'll be the least likely to break any hidden ice." He looked at his mate and brother, looking for signs of approval...
Quinn Kearney

(Eirnan and Caedmon may join in on any thread that Quinn is in, since they are traveling in a group.)