gems
size
Medium
build
Balanced

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3Critical Fail!Valentines 2020
01-02-2021, 10:48 PM
Aurielle Adravendi

She chuckled softly at the mystified look on Rhae’s face as she clarified, ”A horse, though not like any horse I’ve ever seen before. You’ll see for yourself once yo meet him, though you might recall him from the festival fights. He entered.”

Her head cocked thoughtfully. She’d have to see what the stallion thought of being a sort of spy among the prey herds. They’d be unlikely to spook and he would easily be able to walk among them and sus out injured and ill animals. Something to consider.

“I don’t know about actual hunts, but I suppose if he’s willing he could be eyes among the herds, and pick out injured and sick animals without running the chance of spooking the animals.”

She smiled as she drew to a stop, gesturing at the stone wall that stood taller than either woman. “This is the wall. My father started it as a simple line of stones to act as a teaching aide for pups and a visual reminder to loners and other pack’s wolves.”

Walk ---- "Speak" ---- "Labhair an Sean-Teanga." ---- "Hear" ---- Think

[Image: bkRAV4d.png]

At first glance, Aurielle's coat is pure white.. Her fur has an iridescent quality (like moonstones) where the fur shimmers different colors under various angles of light: in this case, the colors shown by rainbow moonstones. Not one hair on her hide is a solid unnatural color, but, ya know, it's really hard to convey that in still art :P
Aurielle's English is heavily laden with an Irish, Swedish mixed accent.
Her family is allowed to crash all her threads, Private and Open.
As of Autumn Year 14, Aurielle glows with a bright blue-white bio-luminescence in her fur, and bears a marking over her left eye - see profile and reference.