size
Small
build
-
player
09-12-2013, 06:43 PM
SOMETIMES IN MY TEARS I DROWN

but i never let it get me down

He would awaken as his mother left the den, her warmth going with her - but this was not an unusual event, and so the child quickly drifted back off to dreamland. However, as his father's persistent nudging and voice permeated his slumber, he had no choice but to blink his eyes dreamily and wonder who it was they were meeting now. Slightly begrudgingly, the boy would follow in his father's large paw steps, blinking like mad when the bright light of the sun hit his bi-colored eyes. He needed a moment to adjust before he could go forth. When that moment had passed he trotted out clumsily to where his mother was, noting the large female wolf with her who also had a touch of red on her face - more than his mother had. He nuzzled his twotone face into his mother's side for comfort before turning his gaze upon the woman once more. "I'm C-cassius." He didn't know what else to say, and quite truthfully he wasn't an eloquent speaker like his father. This being said, the boy would remain silent unless spoken to.

{Table coded by Lu}