size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Vasilia
01-03-2021, 02:54 PM
SHIBA KLEIN

It wasn’t much longer before the bear decided to back down, but each painstaking second felt like it stretched on for an eternity. She held her breath, trying to make herself appear as intimidating as she could despite the icy prickles of fear running along her spine. Once it was gone though, she finally let herself exhale, shoulders slumping as the tension left her muscles. Finally, she turned to look to see who it was that had rushed in, and was pleasantly surprised to see her brother. She had come to Habari knowing it was a new leg of the Empire, and had known her family was here, but it was nice to finally actually see a familiar face. She smiled at him, shaking her head at his thanks. "Of course. And thank you for saving my ass, I’m not sure what more I could have done than distract the thing for a while." She then looked off in the direction the pup had disappeared, a question lingering at the forefront of her mind. "Is he… Was that your son?" She looked back to him, curious to hear his answer. She assumed from his words that the child was important to him in a way that went beyond just being another pup in the pack, and with how long she’d been gone it would make sense that many of her siblings would have had children of their own by now.

"Speech."