Loner

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
01-03-2021, 05:55 PM
He gave a roll of his large shoulders when she apologized, wanting to move past his least favorite part of the interaction. He hated to be embarrassed in any way, but at least it was only just this one stranger. He couldn't help the flattening of his ears when she commented on finding herbs, his expression flattening into a combination of annoyance and frustration, mostly at himself. "Yes. You could say, winter snuck up on me..." He shot a pointed glance at the woman before looking back at the snow covered ground in front of him. "I wanted to look anyway, see what I could maybe find." He moved the shoulder closest to his bag. It was light - not empty, but definitely lacking.

Riordan couldn't help a scoff when she commented on him going through herbs quickly, his orange eyes finding her again. The three scars beneath his right eye twitched, though he was nearly certain it was just in his head. "I do, and it's not just me. My brother often gets into the same... predicaments as me. With winter comi- here, I'd gladly take anything I could find. Sickness is rare for us, but I'd rather be prepared just in case." Another glance over the woman, curiosity starting to finally replace his wounded ego. "And you? Out for a stroll?" Ears came forward as he waited an answer, large paws shifting as he became more comfortable with the current company.
[reer-den]