size
Extra large
build
Medium
player

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3Snake Eyes
01-03-2021, 11:23 PM

thinking "speech" "others"
She turned to face him when he spoke, and the phoenix watched the colours shift in her eyes as the light changed. "Angry with the dead." she informed him with a dour note in her voice, and he dipped his head briefly in understanding. He had some experience with death, and rage against those who'd passed. His sire had, after all, abandoned him in favour of seeking glory with the fallen god. "I find the living to be better at conversation. May I help you?" she questioned more warmly, and her tail rose above her hips in a casual display of her dominance. In the face of her bulk, the auburn deity would be hard pressed to challenge her declaration. He hummed low in his throat, shaking his head lightly with a soft smile toying at inky lips.

His smile shifted to a lopsided, rakish grin. "No, love. I saw a lovely lady all alone and simply had to see what had captured her attention." there was a lightness in his flirtatious tone- flattery was one of his strong suits. Cerulean gaze drifted over her form, and then to the carcass she had stood over. He raised a brow. "I would be more than happy, however, to extend my services to you, should you require them." the low rumble was deliberately open ended. He would be more than happy to fulfill any of her needs, should she make a request. There was the scent of a few other wolves lingering among her perfume, more than one of which were male, but he had little regard for respecting the sanctity of monogamy. Especially a stranger's monogamy.

I GOT LIES TO TELL YOUR CHILDREN, WHEN MY SMILE PIERCES THROUGH YOUR BONES

Art by Monster