ardent

A frozen Waste

Thane

gems
size
build
player
02-05-2013, 04:42 PM
Thane sighed with relief as he felt Ookami nuzzle his face. He had found her and she was safe. He managed to open his eyes which seemed to let the light sparkle on his aqua blue orbs. he looked at his beloved, his prinecess, and many more. As she lay down next to him and rested her head on his back he felt a surge of warmth. Ookami told him it was okay tolet his guard down but he knwew that was impossible.

"I found you..." he said as he sucked in another breath.

"Don't worry I'm sure I can let down my guard fora moment or so." he lied with a small smile.

Thane perked up his white lined ears and glanced around quickly hoping shewouldn't notice. If anyone or anything was going to separate them again they would have to kill Thane before he let it happen. His paws started to warm up as warmth flowed back into his body.The burn on his leg started to numb and he felt content. With his head resting on his paws he looked around the area. It was full of well, ice. He wondered where they were but it didn't matter as long as he was with Ookami now.

"I'm sorry you were taken away." he said.

"I should have been more careful, and I apologize you had to go through that. I don't want anything bad to happen...I'd rather put myself in harms way than have you be put in it."

The air was cold but the male smiled as it wa ssort of like home. Sure this wasn't Russia but it felt like it. Come spring and summer his opinion would change but he had no idea what lay ahead in those warm seasons.He wondered what spring and summer would be like. Maybe Ookami would like it better than the cold. Surely the spring would be delightful but summer would be hot.