An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Ali

Samhain 2022Underachiever1KAll Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3
WealthyVengeanceHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! GlobetrotterOverachieverLegendary
Ooh La LaHomebodyCritical Block!ExplorerPride - DemisexualWinner
Mammoth HunterIce Bridge ExplorerWordyDouble MasterCritical Hit!
01-04-2021, 10:08 AM

Hattori supposed that perhaps his question was a little too on the nose, too prying. Since he wasn't Iga anymore-the same could be argued for Hattori as well- he had no right to pry into his personal matters. But the question had already been uttered and could no longer be taken back, even if the Shogun wanted to. In a sense he could see where Hikaru was coming from, he'd been left adrift and thus it was only natural he'd want to escape to somewhere that was nothing like the place that cast him out. For better or for worse, Boreas was a lot of things but it was nothing like Nippon. Hattori's gaze softened just a hint, barely perceptible, as he nodded his head in understanding. It seemed as though for once Hikaru had made a choice and thus Hattori would respect his wishes, it was his life to lead after all.

“Yes. I was hired by the Empress of Ashen. I currently serve as her shinobi and Shogun. ” He explained, it wasn't a secret and even if it was the scents that clung to his fur easily gave it way.
[Image: de83uxb-0342be6c-7454-4392-a336-72e10a43...s88RF1Wrtg]