Dhiren

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
player
09-11-2013, 09:02 PM

Relief swept over the young boy's face, making his tail thump the ground with a faster tempo. "Okay, I'm glad that it does, Mama." He confirmed his thoughts by nuzzling her left cheek and happily laughing to himself and his mother. "I don't like it when other wolves don't understand me." His bi-colored gaze rested fondly on the blue and gold eyes of Song.
His ears perked as Song spoke of carrying out duties for their Alpha. He had yet to meet Jupiter. If he had, however, he would have forgotten how she looked a long time ago. So many wolves had come by their den to see him and his sisters after they were born, they were kind of like blurs. Dhiren let the offer Song proposed sink into his skull and he immediately replied. "Yes ma'am, I would love to go with you the next time our Jupiter asks you to do something. I don't like being at home all of the time, anyway." After giving her that answer, Dhiren leaned against her side, nuzzling the spot beneath her shoulder blade. "Can we stay like this forever, Mama?"

Speech,